Diamond Rectangular Wet Room Tray with Waste for Tiled Floors - D00RT2
McAlpine stainless steel waste suitable to fit with floor tiles is included. We recommend always using a Waterproof Tanking Kit when tiling your wet room area.
The Diamond Wet Room Shower Tray has been designed to create a walk in level access shower floor wet room. A simple and cost effective way of creating a wet floor area, which gives a bathroom that much needed room when space is restricted.
The Diamond is set into the floor and can be covered with tiles or waterproof slip resistant flooring giving total level access with no ramps or steps making it a suitable choice for all users. The unique ribbed design on the underside of the tray allows it be fitted into both wooden and solid floors.
- Suitable for mosaic tiles
- Can be installed onto solid concrete floor or wooden floors
- Can be installed directly onto wooden joists that are no more than 16 inches apart from centre
- Offset waste position ensure joists are missed when installing onto wooden floors
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for Wheelchair use
- Can be installed as part of an Adapted Bathroom
- McAlpine waste supplied with every wet room tray
- Manufactured from Stone Resin giving ultimate strength
- 17mm of pre-determined falls within the tray to allow water to run away rapidly and with ease
- Can be trimmed down on all 4 sides to achieve your required size
- The Unique Ribbed Underside enables it to lock into concrete whilst still maintaining a level surface for installing onto wooden floors and also acts as a guide when trimming
- Quick and easy to install
- Lifetime Guarantee when fitted in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
- Made in Britain
Contact our Wet Room experts for help and advice on choosing the right Wet Room Tray for you.